Anker|PowerHouse 757-1229Wh| 1500W Portable Power Station
- Regular price
- Price: $1,099.99 USD
- Regular price
- List Price: $1,399.99 USD
- Sale price
- Price: $1,099.99 USD
- Unit price
Free Shipping to Contiguous United States| We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
ecopowerit will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase, shop with confidence.
This Deal Ends In:
Anker PowerHouse 757-1229Wh | 1500W Portable Power Station
- Long-Lasting Portable Power Station With a 10-Year Lifespan: With our proprietary long-lasting technology InfiniPower™, combined with LiFePO4 batteries, ultra-durable electronic components, a smart temperature control system that monitors temperature up to 100 times per second, and impact-resistant structural design, Anker 757 PowerHouse is built to last over a decade, even with everyday use.
5-Year Full-Device Warranty: Instead of the average 2 years, Anker 757Portable Power Station is designed to reliably power your devices every day for 10 years. Additionally, it offers a superior 5-year full-device warranty for a guaranteed, worry-free experience.
- Exceptionally Fast Recharge: Instead of taking 5.6 hours, recharge to 80% in just 1 hour with our industry-leading technology, HyperFlash.
- 13 Ports for All: The power station has all the ports you need to charge your devices and appliances. It is equipped with 6 AC ports, 4 USB-A ports, 2 USB-C ports, and a car outlet. With a fast-charging 100W USB-C port, get rid of bulky adapters and charge your laptop at fast speeds via a single cable.
- Ultra-Powerful Capacity: With a 1229Wh capacity and 1500 wattage, this PowerHouse is an ideal solution to power all your essential devices and appliances during a trip, such as an electric grill, coffee maker, refrigerator, and more.
- What You Get: Anker 757 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1229Wh), 3 types of charging cable (AC charging cable, car charging cable, solar charging cable), welcome guide, our worry-free 5-year warranty, and friendly customer service.
Turn Your PowerHouse into Solar Generator
Combine three solar panels to reach an 80% charge in 3.6 hours with direct sunlight. The solar panels convert up to 23% of sunlight into solar energy, charging your solar generators even on cloudy days.
Equipped with Anker's proprietary Suncast technology, adjust the solar panels properly to capture direct sunlight for maximum charge. Check PowerHouse+2*200W Solar Panels Bundle
AC Output: 1500W (Pure Sine Wave)
AC Power Surge: 2400W
USB-A Output: 4 x 12W
USB-C Output: 1 x 100W / 1 x 60W
Car Socket Output: 120W
AC Input: 1000W
Recharge Time: 1 Hour to 80%, 1.5 Hours to 100%
Solar Panel Input: 300W Max
Solar Recharge Time: 3.6+ Hour to 80%
Net Weight: 19.9 kg / 43.9 lb
Dimensions: 463 x 288 x 237 mm / 18.2 x 11.3 x 9.3 in
Discharge Temperature: -20 - 40°C / -4 - 104°F
Charge Temperature: 0 - 40°C / 32 - 104°F
What's in The Box
Shipping, Returns & Refunds
1229Wh | 1500W
Charge Almost All Your Devices Anytime, Anywhere.
Easy to Use. Ready to Go.
Stable and Space-Saving, Power Saving ModeI, Informative Screen Display, LED Light
Equipped with EV-grade batteries that will remain in a healthy state for 3,000 charge cycles or equivalent to 10 years of use.
Get a 6X longer device lifespan thanks to industrial-grade components, advanced circuit design, and a superior cooling system.
ColumnA smart temperature control system monitors temperatures up to 100 times per second to eliminate overheating, so you can have total peace of mind when charging.
Impact-resistant, shock-proof, anti-UV, and flame retardant—Anker PowerHouse 767 is built to withstand even the toughest adventures.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of solar charger can charge this product?
Any 11-30V solar charger with an XT-60 female connector.
How long can the power station charge my devices via the AC port?
Device run time = 1229Wh*0.8/operating wattage of your device. (Applicable for devices greater than 300W)
Why does the power station's battery drain even when no devices are connected?
When the AC and car socket control buttons are turned on, there will be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. To avoid this, make sure the AC and car socket control buttons are turned off. Or turn on Power Saving mode when not using it.
How should I store and maintain the product?
1. To preserve the battery lifespan, recharge it to 100% after every use.2. Turn on Power Saving Mode and turn off all the buttons on PowerHouse.3. We recommend recharging it 100% every month.
What else should I pay special attention to?
1. We suggest using DC ports for small load devices (<120W) to reduce the power consumption from the AC outlet, so you will get a much longer usage time.2. To prevent recharge overload, please make sure the AC input source is 1200W or above.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.