Anker|PowerHouse 757-1229Wh| 1500W+100W Solar Panels, Solar Generator
- Regular price
- Price: $2,299.99 USD
- Regular price
- List Price:
- Sale price
- Price: $2,299.99 USD
- Unit price
Free Shipping to Contiguous United States| We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
ecopowerit will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase, shop with confidence.
This Deal Ends In:
Anker PowerHouse 757-1229Wh | 1500W + 3*100W Solar Panels Solar Generator
- Long-Lasting Portable Power Station With a 10-Year Lifespan: With our proprietary long-lasting technology InfiniPower™, combined with LiFePO4 batteries, ultra-durable electronic components, a smart temperature control system that monitors temperature up to 100 times per second, and impact-resistant structural design, Anker 757 PowerHouse is built to last over a decade, even with everyday use.
5-Year Full-Device Warranty: Instead of the average 2 years, Anker 757Portable Power Station is designed to reliably power your devices every day for 10 years. Additionally, it offers a superior 5-year full-device warranty for a guaranteed, worry-free experience.
- Exceptionally Fast Recharge: Instead of taking 5.6 hours, recharge to 80% in just 1 hour with our industry-leading technology, HyperFlash.
- 13 Ports for All: The power station has all the ports you need to charge your devices and appliances. It is equipped with 6 AC ports, 4 USB-A ports, 2 USB-C ports, and a car outlet. With a fast-charging 100W USB-C port, get rid of bulky adapters and charge your laptop at fast speeds via a single cable.
- Ultra-Powerful Capacity: With a 1229Wh capacity and 1500 wattage, this PowerHouse is an ideal solution to power all your essential devices and appliances during a trip, such as an electric grill, coffee maker, refrigerator, and more.
- High Conversion Efficiency: Combine three solar panels to reach an 80% charge in 3.6 hours with direct sunlight. The solar panels convert up to 23% of sunlight into solar energy, charging your solar generators even on cloudy days.
- Smart Sunlight Alignment: Equipped with Anker's proprietary Suncast technology, adjust the solar panels properly to capture direct sunlight for maximum charge.
- What You Get: Anker 757 Solar Generator (PowerHouse 1229Wh with Solar Panels 3*100W) bundle which includes: 1× Anker 757 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1229Wh) and 3× Anker 625 Solar Panel (100W), AC charging cable, car charging cable, solar charging cable, dustproof bag, welcome guide, XT-60 To DC7909 connector, and our friendly customer service
AC Output: 1500W (Pure Sine Wave)
AC Power Surge: 2400W
USB-A Output: 4 x 12W
USB-C Output: 1 x 100W / 1 x 60W
Car Socket Output: 120W
AC Input: 1000W
Recharge Time: 1 Hour to 80%, 1.5 Hours to 100%
Solar Panel Input: 300W Max
Solar Recharge Time: 3.6+ Hour to 80%
Net Weight: 19.9 kg / 43.9 lb
Dimensions: 463 x 288 x 237 mm / 18.2 x 11.3 x 9.3 in
Discharge Temperature: -20 - 40°C / -4 - 104°F
Charge Temperature: 0 - 40°C / 32 - 104°F
625 Solar Panel (100W)
More Sunlight, Longer Power
The panels offer solar conversion efficiency of up to 23% when set in direct sunlight. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in a series.
Smart Sunlight Tracking System
With Suncast technology's guidance, adjust the panels properly for optimal solar charging.
Built to Last
Designed to withstand scratches and poor weather, the ultra-durable solar panels are ideal for the outdoors and come in handy during power outages.
Portable, Foldable, and Adjustable
Designed with an adjustable kickstand, seamlessly install the panels and get the best angle while solar charging. When you're done charging, just fold the panels and bring them everywhere you go.
Cell Efficiency: 23%
Net Weight: 11 lb / 5 kg
Product Dimensions (Folded): 20.7 x 18.5 x 3.4 in / 525 x 470 x 85 mm
Product Dimensions (Unfolded): 56.9 x 20.7 x 1.8 in / 1446 x 525 x 45 mm
XT60 Output: 100W/USB-C Output: 15W/USB-A Output: 12W/USB-A and USB-C Total Output: 15W Max
Operating Temperature: -4°F-140°F / -20°C-60°C
What's in the Box
Shipping, Returns & Refunds
1229Wh | 1500W
Charge Almost All Your Devices Anytime, Anywhere.
Easy to Use. Ready to Go.
Stable and Space-Saving, Power Saving ModeI, Informative Screen Display, LED Light
Equipped with EV-grade batteries that will remain in a healthy state for 3,000 charge cycles or equivalent to 10 years of use.
Get a 6X longer device lifespan thanks to industrial-grade components, advanced circuit design, and a superior cooling system.
ColumnA smart temperature control system monitors temperatures up to 100 times per second to eliminate overheating, so you can have total peace of mind when charging.
Impact-resistant, shock-proof, anti-UV, and flame retardant—Anker PowerHouse 767 is built to withstand even the toughest adventures.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of solar charger can charge this product?
Any 11-30V solar charger with an XT-60 female connector.
How long can the power station charge my devices via the AC port?
Device run time = 1229Wh*0.8/operating wattage of your device. (Applicable for devices greater than 300W)
Why does the power station's battery drain even when no devices are connected?
When the AC and car socket control buttons are turned on, there will be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. To avoid this, make sure the AC and car socket control buttons are turned off. Or turn on Power Saving mode when not using it.
How should I store and maintain the product?
1. To preserve the battery lifespan, recharge it to 100% after every use.2. Turn on Power Saving Mode and turn off all the buttons on PowerHouse.3. We recommend recharging it 100% every month.
What else should I pay special attention to?
1. We suggest using DC ports for small load devices (<120W) to reduce the power consumption from the AC outlet, so you will get a much longer usage time.2. To prevent recharge overload, please make sure the AC input source is 1200W or above.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.