- 【Ultra-Safety】: The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely. Operating Temperature: Charge: 0°C--50°C; Discharge: -20°C--60°C. Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged. ACOPOWER LiFePO4 battery is IP65 level waterproof, which set you free from worrying to install indoors or outdoors.
- 【Uncompromised Quality】:State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles and 200A continuous discharge current. The batteries have exceptional quality since they are manufactured by Automotive Grade LiFePO4 Cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power. Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery. With no acid in the battery, you're able to safely mount in any position.
- 【Deep Cycle Battery】: Our LiFePO4 battery provides 4000+ cycles compared to 300~500 cycles in lead acid battery. The service life of LiFePO4 batteries is 8 to 10 times than the standard lead-acid batteries. The weight of the lithium iron phosphate battery is 30% lighter than the lead-acid battery of the same capacity. Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged.
- 【Lightweight】: The Weight of ACOPOWER 12V 200AH LiFePO4 Battery is only 48.94 lbs. The weight of LiFePO4 battery is 50% lighter than lead acid battery with the same capacity.
- 【Widely Used】: Our lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used in the following areas: Home energy storage system, UPS backup, lighting, digital/CCTV cameras, portable TV, e-Robot, electric vehicles, DIY loud speaker, 12V router, air pump, fish finder, golf car, trolling motor, motorhome/RV & camper, Houseboat, Travel Trailer, Dump Trailer and more.
Rated Capacity (0.2C): 200Ah / 2560Wh
Cycle life: 2000+ cycles at 80% discharge depth
Rated voltage: 12.8V
Charge voltage: 14.2 - 14.6V
Depth of Discharge (DoD): 100%
Standard charge current: 50A
Charging time: Approximately 5 hours
Max continuous charge current: 100A
Max continuous discharge current: 200A
Peak discharge current: 600A (Duration: less than 3 seconds)
Operating temperatures: Charge 0°C~50°C(32°F~122°F),
Discharge -20°C~60°C(-4°F~140°F), Storage -20°C~50°C(-4°F~122°F)
Impedance: ≤ 8mΩ
*Please NOTE: This item is only applicable to orders in the US (except Alaska and the Virgin Islands).
ACOPOWER LiFePO4 Vs Lead Acid Battery
We stand behind our Battery
Two Ways to Connect
Q & A
Question: what type of charge controller can I get for this set up? Can I use this to charge my Lioncooler x40A? If so how long will it last if on freezer mode and refrigerator mode?
Answer: You don't need to connect to the controller to charge it. It connects directly to solar panels. It has a charge controller inside. It can charge your Lioncooler x40A. Freezer mode, such as -4°F, can be used for about 10 hours; in refrigerator mode, it can be used for about 24 hours. The premise is that the ambient temperature is approximately 77°F.
Question: How long will it take to charge this via the solar panel?
Answer: About 8 hours.
Question: Do you need an inverter to be able to use this generator?
Answer: You don't need an inverter, the generator has this function. It directly outputs 110V alternating current.
Shipping, Return & Refund
Shipment processing time
Usually, shipment would be processed in 48 hours (except holidays and weekends). We do not accept same-day deliver or next-day deliver orders. Insurance is not included; if request, shipping insurance would be added to invoice.
For less than 70lbs, UPS Ground unless otherwise requested and stated on each order placed.
For more than 150lbs, Pallet shipping unless otherwise requested and stated on each order placed. Confirmation may be needed before shipping for forklift and liftgate.
For order weight 70-150lbs, carrier choose is subject to the cost and delivery date.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
ecopowerit.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged or lost your package, please contact us within 20 days at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Authorization Policy
- Merchandise, in good condition, may be returned for in store credit upon inspection.
- Customer must call EcoPowerit within 30 days of receipt of merchandise for a Return Authorization (RA) number. All returns follow the warranty polices.
- A RA number may only be issued by an Account Manager. A log will be kept of all RA #'s issued. 4. RA numbers must be placed on the outside of the package to be accepted for return.
- Prepackaged assortments must be returned in their entirety. No partial assortments will be accepted for returns unless damaged product was shipped.
- Calls/Emails for a RA number received after the 30 days from receipt will be subject to a restocking fee. 7. Packing and handling fee is subject to be charged.
8. No cash refunds, credit towards next sale only.
9. Return shipping fee should be taken by dropship partner/reseller if not quality issue.
Customers can request a full refund within 24 hours after placing an order on ecopowerit.com. Please note that we will charge a transaction fee if you apply for the refund after 24 hours and before delivery (2.6% for credit card users, 3.6% for PayPal users, 3.5% for Affirm users). Orders purchased after 30 days could not be canceled.
|Solar Generators: The generator itself comes with a 1-year warranty..|
|Accessories: The accessories come with a 6-months warranty|
ACOPower’s products are manufactured to the highest standards in quality and performance and backed by limited warranty protection. Registering your purchase will allow us to contact you and service you more efficiently in the unlikely event that a safety notification is required.
Click to register your productAfter-sale Service Contact