Jackery Free Warranty Policy
Jackery Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Jackery product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in the 'Warranty Period' section below, subject to the exclusions set forth below.
This warranty statement sets forth Jackery's total and exclusive warranty obligation. We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
2. Warranty Period
The warranty period for Jackery power products is 24 months. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.
Free Warranty Extension
• 3+2 years warranty - Jackery 3000 Pro Series/2000 Pro Series/1500 Pro Series/1000 Pro Series/SolarSaga 80W/SolarSaga 200W, related accessories and Solar Panel Connector.
• 2+1 years warranty - Jackery 1500 Series/1000 Series/500 Series/300 Series/240 Series/160 Series/SolarSaga 100W/SolarSaga100X/SolarSaga 60, related accessories and carrying case.
• A 6 month warranty on renewed Jackery products.
• Please contact Jackery for warranty extensions at any time
Jackery will replace (at Jackery's expense) any Jackery product that fails to operate during the applicable warranty period due to defect in workmanship or material. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
4. Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on Jackery's product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
Jackery's warranty does not apply to: ·Misused, abused, modified, damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use as authorized in Jackery's current product literature. ·Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility ·Any product purchased through an online auction house. ·Jackery's warranty does not apply to the battery cell unless the battery cell is fully charged by you within seven days after you purchase the product and at least once every 6 months
The above information was updated on Jan 1st, 2023. If our exchange policy changes, we'll be sure to update this page.