BLUETTI Warranty, Return & Registration
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). Other than as permitted by law, BLUETTI does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. For a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
Replacement / Maintenance
BLUETTI’s warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for special application other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refunded product
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim warranty?
Feel free to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee (We only provide prepaid return label for quality problem products. Other than that, customers need to pay for the return shipping fee.).
- Generally speaking, if the customer receives the product, contact us to return it. After the customer returns the goods, we will refund the customer about 4-7 working days. we will refund your order directly from the backend of the Shopify website or via PayPal
- Please note-30-Day money-back guarantee not applicable on unpacked/used products. Please make sure the package is in good condition and will not affect the re-sale. In addition, the shipped orders cannot be refunded during transportation.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Please provide valid purchase voucher, including purchase channel, order number, shipping tracking number and other information.
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel
- Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to)
- *The defective item’s serial number (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg: Short video) depicting the defect will be required
How to Return/Replace/Repair an Item
- Contact email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. BLUETTI will not accept returned items without prior authorization and RMA
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label outside the *RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the shipping label of returned package. Do not write the RMA number directly on the box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse
- BLUETTI will repair/replace(at BLUETTI’s expense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order
- We will proceed with replacement in 14 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items
Shipping costs should be paid by customer in the following situations:
- Returning products without any proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found to be in proper functioning status by BLUETTI
- Costs related to unauthorized returns (any returns made outside the approved warranty process)
Thank you for choosing Bluetti. We are honored to welcome you as a customer. We design our products with safety and durability, supported by our two-year warranty program. Please note, warranty service can only be provided with your bill of sale as proof of purchase.
Registering your product allows us to reach you instantly, in the very unlikely event a safety notice were ever to be issued. Plus, if you were to ever experience an unfortunate occurrence (fire, flood, theft, etc.) your registration may serve as proof for an insurance loss claim.