The ACOPOWER 120 Watt Monocrystalline Portable Solar Panel is designed for those that live life on the go and need continuous power while doing so. Featuring high efficiency solar panels, the 120W Solar Panel is your new best friend when you're far from home. Travel with ease using the charger's bungee loops which attach to your backpack. Unfold the device and expose the 120 watt Sunpower solar panel,. No matter where you go, keep your most important electronic devices powered up and connected to the world.
120 Watt Portable Solar Panel
- Light and portable handle design, sets up in one minute! Includes an external pocket for cables and accessories, 3 support legs for easy set up.
- SUNPOWER monocrystalline cells increase conversion efficiency up to 25%.
- This kit includes a portable solar panel suitcase; 20A LCD waterproof charge controller, alligator clamps for battery charging, a USB QC 3.0 port, a USB-C(Type C) port, a DC to DC adapter, different sizes of connectors, two pairs of MC-4 Connectors, and an SAE to SAE adapter.
- 3-USB SMART CHARGING TECHNOLOGY - The build-in smart IC chip identifies your device, and maximizes the charging speed while protecting your devices from overcharging and overloading. Charging current of USB ports is monitored and automatically adjusted according to the sunlight level.
20A LCD Charge Controller
- Compatible with 8 battery-types: Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Crystal and Calcium.
- Waterproof design, suitable for indoor, outdoor, camping, boat, and RV use.
- 20 amps 12v/24v auto continuous charging capacity, enabling use of up to 12V/360watts, 24V/720watts.
- Large negative ground LCD display design. Presets for volts, amps, amp hours and battery.
- 5 charging states: soft, bulk, absorption, equalization and float, providing for 100% return of capacity and longer battery life. Over voltage, short circuit and reverse polarity protection.
How to Test the Solar Panel
Method 1: Use a Multi-meter
Set your multi-meter to measure DC voltage and put the red probe on the red MC4 cable and the black probe on the black MC4 cable (this is the solar panel’s direct output), make sure the connections are secure. the open-circuit voltage should be displayed on your multi-meter and it should be around 17.6V-23V.
If you’re not getting something within that range or close to those numbers, you should check and make sure the solar panel is in direct sunlight and that the connections between the MC4 cables and the multi-meter is secure.
Method 2: Use your Solar Generator
To test if the solar panel is working with a solar generator with a built-in charge controller, connect the MC4 adapters that came with your solar generator and plug it in to the MC4 cables of the solar panel directly (Bypassing the charge controller). Turn your solar generator on and it should start charging from the solar panel.
Whats in the Box
- 1 x 120W Foldable Solar Panel
- 1 x 20A Charge Controller
- 2 x MC4 Connectors
- 1 x Alligator Clamps
- 1 x User Manual
Shipping, Return & Refund
Shipment processing time
Usually, shipment would be processed in 48 hours (except holidays and weekends). We do not accept same-day deliver or next-day deliver orders. Insurance is not included; if request, shipping insurance would be added to invoice.
For less than 70lbs, UPS Ground unless otherwise requested and stated on each order placed.
For more than 150lbs, Pallet shipping unless otherwise requested and stated on each order placed. Confirmation may be needed before shipping for forklift and liftgate.
For order weight 70-150lbs, carrier choose is subject to the cost and delivery date.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
ecopowerit.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged or lost your package, please contact us within 20 days at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Authorization Policy
- Merchandise, in good condition, may be returned for in store credit upon inspection.
- Customer must call EcoPowerit within 30 days of receipt of merchandise for a Return Authorization (RA) number. All returns follow the warranty polices.
- A RA number may only be issued by an Account Manager. A log will be kept of all RA #'s issued. 4. RA numbers must be placed on the outside of the package to be accepted for return.
- Prepackaged assortments must be returned in their entirety. No partial assortments will be accepted for returns unless damaged product was shipped.
- Calls/Emails for a RA number received after the 30 days from receipt will be subject to a restocking fee. 7. Packing and handling fee is subject to be charged. 8. No cash refunds, credit towards next sale only. 9. Return shipping fee should be taken by dropship partner/reseller if not quality issue.
Customers can request a full refund within 24 hours after placing an order on ecopowerit.com. Please note that we will charge a transaction fee if you apply for the refund after 24 hours and before delivery (2.6% for credit card users, 3.6% for PayPal users, 3.5% for Affirm users). Orders purchased after 30 days could not be canceled.
Solar Generators: The generator itself comes with a 1-year warranty..
Accessories: The accessories come with a 6-months warranty
ACOPower’s products are manufactured to the highest standards in quality and performance and backed by limited warranty protection. Registering your purchase will allow us to contact you and service you more efficiently in the unlikely event that a safety notification is required.
Click to register your product
After-sale Service Contact