The ACOPOWER 120W Monocrystalline Lightweight Portable Solar Panel Kit is lightweight, portable and comes with a pre-installed charge controller. The included charge controller protects battery against unsafe electrical conditions and must be used to charge 12V batteries. To charge solar generators with a built-in charge controller, simply use the MC4 cables provided and plug them into the cables that came with your power station to charge. A 12V battery and solar generator can be charged at the same time. Has a built in kickstand for easy set up and when stored, folds up to protect it from damage.
120W Portable Solar Panel
- Light and portable: weighs 14lbs and has a folded size of 24 x 20 x 2 inches.
- Ideal output: 600 Watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- Monocrystalline panel for maximum charge output.
- Waterproof, compact and lightweight.
- Pre-installed stand allows for easy and quick set-up. MC-4 connectors or Anderson plug allow easy installation to RV / camper / trailer battery unit. For pre-wired RV's or campers.
- Compatible with 8 different types of batteries - Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Crystal and Calcium
20A LCD Charge Controller
- Waterproof design, suitable for indoor, outdoor, camping, boats, and RV use.
- 20 amps 12V/24V auto continuous charging capacity, enables use of up to 12V/360watts and 24V/720watts.
- Negative Ground Design
- Large LCD display - Shows volts, amps, amp hours and battery presets.
Power Your Green Life
2 X 60W Foldable Solar Panel
How to Test the Solar Panel
Method 1: Use a Multi-meter
Set your multi-meter to measure DC voltage and put the red probe on the red positive MC4 cable (7a, Table 1) and the black probe on the black MC4 cable (7b, Table 1) and make sure the connections are secure. the open-circuit voltage should be displayed on your multi-meter and it should be around 17.6V-23V. This is your solar panel’s voltage without going through the charge controller.
If you’re not getting something within that range or close to those numbers, you should check and make sure the solar panel is in direct sunlight and that the connections between the MC4 cables and the multi-meter is secure.
Method 2: Use your Solar Generator
To test if the solar panel is working with a solar generator with a built-in charge controller, connect the MC4 adapters that came with your solar generator and plug it in to the MC4 cables of the solar panel directly (7a and 7b, Table 1). Turn your solar generator on and it should start charging from the solar panel.
Whats in the Box
- 1 x 200W Portable Solar Panel
- 1 x 20A LCD Charge Controller
- 1 x User Manual
Shipping, Return & Refund
Shipment processing time
Usually, shipment would be processed in 48 hours (except holidays and weekends). We do not accept same-day deliver or next-day deliver orders. Insurance is not included; if request, shipping insurance would be added to invoice.
For less than 70lbs, UPS Ground unless otherwise requested and stated on each order placed.
For more than 150lbs, Pallet shipping unless otherwise requested and stated on each order placed. Confirmation may be needed before shipping for forklift and liftgate.
For order weight 70-150lbs, carrier choose is subject to the cost and delivery date.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
ecopowerit.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged or lost your package, please contact us within 20 days at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Authorization Policy
- Merchandise, in good condition, may be returned for in store credit upon inspection.
- Customer must call EcoPowerit within 30 days of receipt of merchandise for a Return Authorization (RA) number. All returns follow the warranty polices.
- A RA number may only be issued by an Account Manager. A log will be kept of all RA #'s issued. 4. RA numbers must be placed on the outside of the package to be accepted for return.
- Prepackaged assortments must be returned in their entirety. No partial assortments will be accepted for returns unless damaged product was shipped.
- Calls/Emails for a RA number received after the 30 days from receipt will be subject to a restocking fee. 7. Packing and handling fee is subject to be charged. 8. No cash refunds, credit towards next sale only. 9. Return shipping fee should be taken by dropship partner/reseller if not quality issue.
Customers can request a full refund within 24 hours after placing an order on ecopowerit.com. Please note that we will charge a transaction fee if you apply for the refund after 24 hours and before delivery (2.6% for credit card users, 3.6% for PayPal users, 3.5% for Affirm users). Orders purchased after 30 days could not be canceled.
|Panels: The solar panel itself comes with an 18-months workmanship warranty and a 25-year 85% output warranty.|
|Accessories: 1-year material warranty|
ACOPower’s products are manufactured to the highest standards in quality and performance and backed by limited warranty protection. Registering your purchase will allow us to contact you and service you more efficiently in the unlikely event that a safety notification is required.
Click to register your product
After-sale Service Contact